Store Design Trainee Post starting January 2017
Would you like to work in the inspiring and dynamic world of retail?
We are looking for an ambitious trainee with graphic design knowledge to support our Create & Innovate department. You have to be eager to learn, helpful and show personal initiative. We have an opening for a store design trainee (m/f) in Nieuwkuijk starting in 2017.
In this position, you will carry out all the support work ranging from making conceptualisations to preparing working drawings under the supervision of the Create & Innovate manager. Your job will, for example, include setting up lay-outs for stores and creating design visualisations. You must also, for example, be able to present your designs graphically, design store fronts and make marketing products.
- Sourcing in the area of retail trends, fashion, interior design and stores
- Design visualisation
- Store planning
- Lay-out drawings
- Staying abreast of new developments in materials
- At least Senior General Secondary Education (HAVO)
- Affinity with the retail sector
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Revit and Adobe software
- Knowledge of 3D visualisation using Sketchup/3D Max
- Remuneration in line with market trends
- Room for personal projects during the training period
If you recognise yourself in this profile,
please contact us by e-mail: